Deadline of this Job:
November 30, 2012 - 5pm
The role holder will analyse and reconcile various suppliers and General Ledger accounts, and follow up with action plans to address gaps. The role ensures strict control of advance payment to supplier and taxes and ensures proper monthly cut off procedure to ensure timely booking of expenditure.
Minimum 3 years experience preferably in a busy commercial environment or reputable audit firm. Good knowledge and experience in spreadsheet applications and business systems
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Detail oriented, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Good oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate clearly across the whole organisation
• Excellent follow up skills
Education and Qualifications:
• University Degree
• Part qualified in ACCA or equivalent
Job application procedure
All communications relating to applications for these positions should be addressed to:
The Human Resources & Organisation Manager
Hima Cement Limited,
Centre Court, 4 Ternan Avenue,
P.O. BOX 7230, Kampala, Uganda
Or through email to email@example.com
Clearly label the application with the position for which you are applying.
Hima Cement Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
“Further information about these roles can be obtained from the company website at www.lafarge.co.ug
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs advertised in October
This job is advertised in November 2012