American Initiative for Research
Director Finance Management and Operations
Deadline of this Job:
28th Dec. 2012
Responsible for the overall financial management and administration of the project. Will ensure that all financial and administrative reporting is conducted in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
• Master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or other related field or Bachelor’s or certified accounting degree with 10 years’ experience;
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex international development assistance programs;
• Demonstrated supervisory experience;
• Familiarity with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements;
• Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications and databases
Job application procedure
Interested applicants can submit resumes to: Ugandajobs@air.org not later than 28th Dec. 2012.
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in December