Nile Breweries Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10th Dec 2012
Nile Breweries Limited
Duty Stations Jinja & Mbarara
* The ideal candidate should be able to,
* Execute planned audits in accordance with the accepted IIA standards while
adhering to the SABMiller Internal Audit Methodology.
* Assess the adequacy of related preventative and detective controls within
various processes at NBL.
* Evaluate systems effectiveness by applying relevant audit techniques.
* Report findings and make recommendations for correcting areas of weakness,
improving operations and reducing costs.
* Prepare written reports expressing opinions on the adequacy and
effectiveness of the control systems and the efficiency with which activities are
* Facilitate the business in accelerated resolution of outstanding audit points.
* Contribute to the identification of the significant risks associated with the
company’s strategic and operational objectives.
* Provide input into the allocated sections quarterly audit and risk committee
* Undertake ad-hoc assignments as requested by the Internal Audit Manager
and Senior Management.
* Bachelors in Business Administration or Bachelor of Commerce from a
recognized institute. CPA, ACCA, CIA options will be an added advantage.
* Minimum working experience of not less than 2 years in FMCG environment
will be an added advantage.
* Should be self-motivated, result oriented, good team player.
* Excellent spoken and written English language and computer skills.
* Innovative and work with minimum supervision.
Job application procedure
Nile Breweries Limited, a leading beverage company in Uganda, a subsidiary of
SABMiller, and also recognized as the Best Employer 2004, 2005 and 2009- the
second largest brewing group in the World seeks to recruit highly motivated,
results oriented and dynamic candidates for the post above:
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful
candidates. Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the
above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send
their CVs, which should include details of e-mail address (if any), present position,
current remuneration, Certificate/ testimonials and address of three (3) Referees
plus telephone contacts to the Undersigned.
1) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2) Canvassing will not be entertained and if
done will lead to disqualification.
Human Resources Business Partner – Finance
Nile Breweries Ltd.,
P.O Box 762,
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in December