National Agricultural Advisory Services
Call Centre Agent
Deadline of this Job:
25th January 2013
Location: NAADS Secretariat
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive.
Terms of employment: Six (6) months
Age limit: 25 years and above
Number of Vacancies: 03 Vacancies
Qualifications and Working Experience
The minimum qualifications for the suitable candidate shall be;
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Fisheries, Veterinary Medicine, Agribusiness,
or related from recognized university.
• A postgraduate qualification in any of the following areas; Agribusiness,
Agricultural Extension, Rural Development and Agricultural Economics will be an
• At least three years relevant working experience in Agricultural Extension and/or
Key Skills and Competencies
• Proficiency in the common computer applications like Word, Excel, Access, etc
• Good data entry/ keyboard skills
• Good communication and customer services skills
• Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
• Experience in a Call Center environment will be another added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
• Receive, register, process and prioritize all in-coming callers’ questions,
complaints/concerns/enquiries and prepare appropriate solutions in a professional
and timely manner.
• Interact over phone with the callers to the service to conduct follow-up (outbound
• Respond to all in-coming calls.
• Ensure that as much as possible all customer complaints are resolved at the fi rst
line of contact.
• Provide customers with agricultural product and service information.
• Identify and escalate priority issues (if queries cannot be immediately met by self)
to the second line of support (NAADS departments).
• Ensure all calls are closed.
• Regularly produce reports for management on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Job application procedure
For Positions at the NAADS Secretariat, interested applicants should submit
applications not later than
Friday, 25th January 2013, to:
The Executive Director,
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road Legacy Towers,
P.O. Box 25235, Kampala- Uganda
For Positions Based in the Districts interested applicants should fill Public Service
Commission form 3 (revised 2008) available at the office of the Secretary Public
Service Commission or Secretaries District Service Commissions countrywide.
The filled forms together with detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating proof of previous
employment, two passport size photographs, names and addresses of three
referees, applicants daytime telephone contact and photocopies of all certified
academic certificates/testimonials should be submitted to the various Secretaries
of the respective District Service Commissions of Napak, Bukedea, Lyatonde and
Oyam districts not later than Friday 25th January 2013 at 5:00p.m
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2013