Finnish Refugee Council
Participatory Community Development Officer(2 positions) Kyangwali (Hoima)) and Kyaka II (Kyegegwa) Refugee Settlements.
Deadline of this Job:
28th Jan 2013
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Promote participatory development in adult learning and common interest
• Provide professional mentorship, training and support to local facilitators and
• Conduct participatory assessment with refugee groups on their training needs
• Develop participatory and community monitoring and assessment systems and
• Supervise a small field office with 3 professional team members and refugee
• University degree in Community Development / Sociology / Adult Education.
• Strong experience on carrying out participatory assessments, planning and
• 3 years professional community development work experience.
Job application procedure
Application procedure: Application by 28.1.2013 inclusive with salary request and
CV. Include in CV 3 reference persons –reference checks are carried out, and
your competence on Swahili or French.
Do not send copies of certificates!!
Interviews in Kampala during February 2013.
Send to: Finnish Refugee Council,
P.O. Box 24526, Kampala.
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2013