Deadline of this Job:
January 14, 2013 - 5pm
Closing date: January 14, 2013 - 5pm
REF No UM/RAL/03/12/12
Reports to: GM
Department: Regulatory Affairs & Legal
Responsible for conducting economic analysis and surveys and maintain Data banks and producing relevant reports.
• Carry out studies/ surveys and analysis on consumption patterns, load profiles, load forecasting and power factor performance against Grid Code indices.
• Establish and maintain data bank on Umeme Annual Investment Plans and the company’s Restoration and Reinforcement plans
• Create a database of ERA approved Grid extensions under the Rural Electrification programmes and produce relevant reports.
• Produce periodic industry performance reports
• Carry out period studies on tariffs and benchmarking exercises in the Region and comparable utilities in other regions
A degree in Quantitative Economics. A post graduate qualification such as a Masters Degree is an added advantage
Previous relevant working experience should be demonstrated where proficiency in, financial, accounting and economic skills was essential. Excellent report writing skills are a pre-requisite.
Job application procedure
If you believe you are the right candidate for these challenging positions, please send your application together with detailed curriculum vitae to
The Human Resources Transformation Manager Umeme
at Lugogo plot 5C 3rd Street Industrial Area
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
UMEME is an equal opportunity employer. Influence-peddling will lead to automatic disqualification.
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2013