Marie Stopes Uganda
Internal Audit Officer
Deadline of this Job:
8th February 2013
Marie Stopes Uganda is a marketing -focused , result oriented social business
that uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family
planning and reproductive health care in Uganda .
• Audit planning ; Provide input into the preparation of the annual audit work
plan and to carry out audits spanning all business areas
• Develop relevant audit programs in consultantion with management of the
relevant service delivery channels .
• Prepare and retain comprehensive audit working papers .
• A Bachelors degree in a Business related course , Economics , Statistics
from a recognized University .
• Partial Professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
• Certification in any of the following ; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified
Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) will be
an added advantage .
• 5 years internal or external audit experience .
• Experience using and implementing audit procedures , including planning ,
techniques , test and sampling methods .
• Experience using computerized accounting and auditing record keeping
systems (e.g. SUN, Vision XL)
Job application procedure
To apply; Please send a CV and Cover letter by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Senior Manager ,People and
Plot 1020, Kisugu-Muyenga, P. O. Box 10431, Kampala-Uganda
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2013