Deadline of this Job:
January 28, 2013 - 5pm
The key responsibilities for this position are:
• Receiving, verification and coding of invoices for payment
• Account analysis
• Approval of provider cheques before signing
• Pay company providers as per the agreed upon payment plan
• Prepare Statutory payments
• Prepare the monthly payments JV
• Record keeping
The right candidate must have;
LEVEL OF EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. A University degree.
2. CPA Sec 3
3. Minimum 2 years relevant experience with ICT competency
4. Good people skills with pleasant personality, trustworthy and proven integrity and ability to work with minimal supervision
5. Attention to details and high level of accuracy.
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should upload their applications, current CV with 3 professional referees before close of business Monday 28 January 2013.
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2013