National Agricultural Advisory Services
Deadline of this Job:
25th January 2013
Location: NAADS Secretariat
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive.
Terms of employment:Three (03) years contract
Age limit: 35 years and above
Number of Vacancies: [01 Vacancy]
Qualification and Experience:
• An Honours Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following; Secretarial Studies,
Business Studies or any other relevant qualification from a recognized
• Postgraduate qualification in any of the above fields will be an added advantage
• Minimum of Ten years relevant working experience in a Chief Executive’s office in
a busy and reputable Public or Private organization.
• Must demonstrate a high level of confidentiality.
• Taking and transcribing dictation and producing error free work;
• Receiving and disseminating correspondences, mails and other information for
the office of the Executive Director on a timely manner
• Organizing meetings, taking minutes and circulating decisions to the relevant
• Scheduling appointments with visitors for the office of the Executive Director,
receiving and guiding them as planned;
• Attending to telephone calls on the third ring;
• Scheduling of invitations for meetings and workshops
• Making travel arrangements for the Executive Director both inland and overseas
and for respective Managers
• Organizing major workshops, conferences and meetings and follow up on
invitations to confirm participation.
• Management of Records and classified information.
• Assessment of Performance for Secretarial staff and Support staff within the
office of the Executive Director.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the supervising officer
Job application procedure
For Positions at the NAADS Secretariat, interested applicants should submit
applications not later than
Friday, 25th January 2013, to:
The Executive Director,
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road Legacy Towers,
P.O. Box 25235, Kampala- Uganda
For Positions Based in the Districts interested applicants should fill Public Service
Commission form 3 (revised 2008) available at the office of the Secretary Public
Service Commission or Secretaries District Service Commissions countrywide.
The filled forms together with detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating proof of previous
employment, two passport size photographs, names and addresses of three
referees, applicants daytime telephone contact and photocopies of all certified
academic certificates/testimonials should be submitted to the various Secretaries
of the respective District Service Commissions of Napak, Bukedea, Lyatonde and
Oyam districts not later than Friday 25th January 2013 at 5:00p.m
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2013