Swiss Energy Group
Supply & Operations Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
11th February 2013
Swiss Energy Group wishes to fill the above position
• Management of Company stocks movement i.e. Stock data capturing in line
with business standards , for both product receipts and product deliveries.
• Ensuring strict adherence to fuel truck dipping procedures as well as the
stock measurement and verification procedures to militate against risk of loss.
• Daily reconciliation of Physical stocks versus book stocks and submission
of daily reports to management .
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering or B-Com.
• Microsoft office proficient , internet , database management
• Diploma or equivalent in a Petroleum Management Cource is an added
Job application procedure
Please send your application with a detailed CV (Word format ) and a daytime
telephone number so as to reach us . Disclose your Current and Expected
monthly salary plus benefits . Send to ; Executive Selection Divission ,
Manpower Services (U) Ltd, 3rd Floor , Social Security House , Plot 4, Jinja
Road P. O. Box 29696, Kampala.
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2013