Concern Worldwide Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
15th February 2013
Concern Worldwide Uganda is recruiting for three positions of the above title:
• The field accountant will provide financial support to the RWANU project .
• She will be responsible for project cash and bank management , record
keeping of all field financial transactions , preparing and submitting monthly
accounts to the Kampala office.
• A University degree in Accounting /Finance or Business studies and CPA
part 11, proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel );
• 3 years minimum work experience in finance ; experience with international
NGOs, understanding of USAID regulations and previous field level
experience are desirable;
• She will be a team player with good communication, organization and
planning skills with proven attention to detail.
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to; The Human Resources Department ,
Concern Worldwide Uganda , P. O. Box 6599, Kampala
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in February 2013