Branch Supervisors/Asst. Branch Managers
Deadline of this Job:
A fast growing Commercial Bank in Uganda seeks to recruit suitable qualified
,experienced and competent persons to join its high performing teams to fill
available vacancies in its establishment .
• Manage the operations and internal control procedure at the branch in
order to mitigate operational risk.
• Oversee and maintain effective service delivery and ensure high standards
of customer service are maintained in the branch .
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized University.
• Professional qualification from the Uganda Institute of Bankers would be an
• Be proactive and results oriented with a positive –attitude.
• Good management , communication and interpersonal skills Knowledge of
Microsoft Office applications is mandatory and must have good service ethics
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the minimum criteria stated above are invited
to send their most updated curriculum vitae which must include operational
telephone numbers and emails , list of three professional referees with their
physical address , email and functional telephone contacts by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted candidates will be contacted before March
31 , 2013.
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in February 2013