Deadline of this Job:
22nd February 2013
Abt Associates, a global leader in research , technical assistance , and
program implementation, seeks qualified candidates for a 5-year , Kampalabased
USAID - funded project.
• Responsible for administration and management of a large portfolio of small
performance based grants in health .
• Ensures that all grants adhere to requirements set forth by USAID and the
Government of Uganda.
• Collaborates with USAID/Uganda and project staff in the establishment of
selection criteria and approving grant recipients.
• Minimum of five years in grants management .
• Experience providing grants management for USAID programs preffered
• Demonstrated prior success in grants management for international
Job application procedure
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in February 2013