Knowledge Management Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
22nd February 2013
Abt Associates, a global leader in research , technical assistance , and
program implementation, seeks qualified candidates for a 5-year , Kampalabased
USAID - funded project.
• Responsible for collecting and analyzing data as part of research ,
monitoring , and evaluation efforts and providing programmatic leadership in all
activities related to Knowledge Management .
• Collects and tracks project indicators , including managing and guiding
data collection firms.
• Master’s Degree in Public Health , Statistics, or other relevant field .
• 5 years of relevant professional experience designing and implementing
M&E activities and special studies for health systems strengthening or service
• Experience with M&E in HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria , maternal and child health ,
and family planning
Job application procedure
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in February 2013