Deadline of this Job:
18th February 2013
Tumu Hospital is seeking suitable qualified applicants to suite the above
• A degree or a Diploma in the relevant health related field of study i.e
Nursing, Midwifery, Psychatry, Public Health and Comprehensive Nursing.
• Must have a Degree or a Diploma in Medical Education
• Registered and Licensed with the nurses and midwives council.
• She supervises Tutors and other subordinate staff.
• He lays the foundation for student Nurse Training in both theoretical and
clinical setting , with the aim of producing quality Nurses and Midwives.
Job application procedure
The Human Resource Officer
Rugongo ,Karungu Buhweju District
Or call 0751 083945
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in February 2013