Deadline of this Job:
18th February 2013
Tumu Hospital is seeking suitable qualified applicants to suite the above
• Conducting lecturers with Students.
• Drawing a timetable for students lecturers in liaison with the Principal tutor.
• Making ward allocations for Students in liaison with the Principal tutor
• A Diploma in the relevant health related field of study i.e Nursing , Midwifery
and Comprehensive Nursing.
• Must have a diploma in medical education (Tutorship).
• Must be registered by the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council
Job application procedure
The Human Resource Officer
Rugongo ,Karungu Buhweju District
Or call 0751 083945
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in February 2013