Lyantonde District Local Government
Assistant Statistical Officer
Deadline of this Job:
22/ 03 /2013
Lyantonde District Local Government is seeking to employ qualified suitable
applicants for the above position which is vacant.
• At least a Certificate in Advanced Level of Education (A level) and
• A Diploma in Statistics from a recognized Institution .
• Collecting and analyzing and storing data ;
• Processing data into useful information for decision making
• Producing statistical reports ;
• Appraising Development projects
• Organizing and implementing National Surveys
Job application procedure
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on PSC from 3(2008) to the
secretary DSC Lyantonde P. O. Box 10 Lyantonde .Application forms are
obtainable from Public Service Commission offices 2nd floor , Farmers house ,
Parliament Avenue , Kampala and/any other office of the District Service
Commission Country wide . Applicants should attach 3 sets of certified
photocopies of their certificates and Testimonials ,plus 3 recent certified
passport size photographs .
Serving officers should route their applications through their heads of department
and be informed of the closing date to avoid delays .
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in March 2013