University Research Co
Grants Compliance Officer
Deadline of this Job:
08 / 04 /2013
University RESEARCH Co.,LLC (URC), a US-based public health organization
working in Uganda since 2005, is implementing the USAID funded
strengthening Uganda ‘s Systems for Treating AIDS Nationaly (sustain)
• Under the direction of the Finance Director , effectively administer subgrants
to supported hospitals to enhance SUSTAIN activities of systems
strengthening in HIV/AIDS care , prevention and treatment .
• Maintain well organized and updated files and records on each sub-grantee.
• Routinely monitor and review sub-grantees progress in meeting targets ,
deliverables and providing documentation of expenditures in line with subgrantees
• Demonstrated knowledge of USAID regulations and requirements that
govern grants administration .
• Ability To understand , analyze, and interpret grantor guidelines, financial
reports and legal documents .
• Ability to respond effectively to complex inquiries from granters and
Job application procedure
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter , curriculum vitae, copies of
academic credentials and contact information for three professional references
and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line to;
Human Resource Coordinator ,
University Research Co., LLCCentre
for Human Services,
Plot 7 Ntinda View Crescent , Naguru
P. O. Box 28745, Kampala Uganda
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in March 2013