Jobs at: UNICEF Uganda
Vacancy title: Health Officer
Deadline of this Job: 20/05 /2013
Job details: UNICEF Uganda is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the vacant post above .
• University degree in Public Health , Social Sciences , or a related
technical field .
• One year of professional work experience in project administration ,
including data collection and analysis .
• Experience in supply monitoring and data analysis for intergrated child
• Experience conducting micro-planning for supplementary health and
nutrition activities .
• Only Ugandan Nationals will be considered
• UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff ;
qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply .
• Applications will be considered only if accompanied by an updated CV and
P11 form , as well as the most recent performance evaluation report .
• If applications are sent by email , please clearly indicate the position applied
for and use this order to name your file attachments : Firstname-Lastname
followed by document e.g Gold-Mukasa P11 or Gold-Mukasa CV or Gold-
Mukasa Application .
Job application procedure
Applicants interested in the above position should send their resume to:
Human Resource Specialist , UNICEF Kampala, Uganda , Plot 9, George Street
, P. O. Box 7047, Kampala-Uganda
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in May 2013