Jobs at: UNICEF Uganda
Vacancy title: Program Assistant
Deadline of this Job: 20/05 /2013
Job details: UNICEF Uganda is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the vacant post above .
• Completion of secondary school , preferably supplemented by technical or
university course in a field related to the work of the program .
• Six years of progressively responsible clerical or administrative work , of
which at least one year is closely related to support of program activities .
• Good command of written and spoken English and at least one local
• Core values ; Commitment Integrity , Diversity and Inclusion
• Only Uganda Nationals will be considered
• UNICEF committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff ;qualified
female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply .
• Applications will be considered only if accompanied by an updated CV and
P11 form, as well as the most recent performance evaluation report.
• UNICEF is a smoke free environment .
• If applications are sent by email , please clearly indicate the position applied
for and use this order to name your file attachments : Firstname-Lastname
followed by document e.g Gold-Mukasa P11 or Gold-Mukasa CV or Gold-
Job application procedure
Applicants interested in the above position should send their resume to:
Human Resource Specialist , UNICEF Kampala, Uganda , Plot 9, George Street
, P. O. Box 7047, Kampala-Uganda
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in May 2013