Jobs at: Busitema University
Vacancy title: Senior Lecturer
Deadline of this Job: 06 /06 /2013
Job details: Busitema University is seeking for suitable applicants to fill the vacant post
• A PhD in the area of specialization
• At least five years of University teaching experience
• At least three recognized publications in the area of specialization
published within 3 years preceding appointment .
• Successfully supervised at least one graduate student .
• Computer skills
• Applicants for the post of Senior Lecturer in the Animal Production &
Management Department should be specialized in the following areas; Swine,
Poultry , Apiculture, Daily and Beef Production .
• Applicants for the post of Senior Lecturer in the Computer Engineering
Department should be able to teach in the following areas ; File Systems
Forensic Analysis , Cyber Crime and Digital Forensic Cryptographic and
Authentications Systems , Measurements and Instrumentations and Digital
Signal Processing .
• Applicants for the post of Senior Lecturer in the Education Department
should be specialized in the following ; Education leadership , Planning and
Management or Education Psychology or Foundation Education Studies .
Job application procedure
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following
positions at Busitema University . Please submit three copies of your
application , Curriculum Vitae giving full details of qualifications , work
experience , names and contacts of three referees , copies of academic
documents and one Passport Photographs .
Applications with attachments should be addressed to the University
Secretary , Busitema University , P. O. Box 236 Busia or should be hand
delivered at Busitema University Campus or their Liaison Office at Lincoln
Flats C4 Makerere University .
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in May 2013