Jobs at: UNICEF Uganda
Vacancy title: Telephone/Radio Operator
Deadline of this Job: 20/05 /2013
Job details: UNICEF Uganda is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the vacant post above .
• Secondary Education , training in radio operation an advantage .
• Two to three years work experience in telephone switchboard and radio
• Good spoken and written English language and knowledge of local
language desirable .
• Core values ; Commitment ;Diversity and inclusion ; Integrity
• Only Uganda Nationals will be considered
• UNICEF committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff ;qualified
female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply .
• Applications will be considered only if accompanied by an updated CV and
P11 form, as well as the most recent performance evaluation report.
• UNICEF is a smoke free environment .
• If applications are sent by email , please clearly indicate the position applied
for and use this order to name your file attachments : Firstname-Lastname
followed by document e.g Gold-Mukasa P11 or Gold-Mukasa CV or Gold-
Job application procedure
Applicants interested in the above position should send their resume to:
Human Resource Specialist , UNICEF Kampala, Uganda , Plot 9, George Street
, P. O. Box 7047, Kampala-Uganda
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs