Jobs at: MRC/UVRI Uganda research Unit on AIDS
Vacancy title: Clinical Officer
Deadline of this Job: 21 /06 /2013
Job details: MRC/UVRI Uganda research Unit on AIDS is recruiting qualified candidates for
the vacant position above .
• Responsible for daily coordination of field activities including daily
assignment of roles to staff and measuring outputs.
• Conduct verbal autopsies
• Ensure proper data collection by checking for completeness and
• Provide regular progress reports of field activities and suggest strategies
for improvement .
• Contribute to study designs and publications .
• Diploma in clinical medicine (clinical officer), health sciences or related
• 4 years experience in; health field interviewing using electronic data
capture or paper questionnaire.
• One years experience in clinical work or nursing care.
• The person must be compassionate especially for recent bereavement.
• Knowledge of local language (Luganda)
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should apply with CV including telephone contact numbers,
names of 3 referees and copies of certificates to;
The Human Resources Manager
MRC/UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS
Uganda Virus Research Institute
P. O. Box 49 Entebbe
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in June 2013