Jobs at: Grant Thornton Uganda
Vacancy title: Receptionist – Kampala Office
Deadline of this Job: Monday, 1st July 2013
Job details: Grant Thornton Uganda is a member of Grant Thornton International Limited having two offices in Kampala and Jinja. We are looking for highly competent team of people who share our global values of Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility to guide our behaviours and fuel our ambition – to be the firm that makes a difference, every day. Positions available:
Receptionist – Kampala Office
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
· Receive and make calls and keep accurate records of the same
· Receive and direct clients and visitors
· Book appointments and greet clients
· Manage incoming and outgoing couriers/mail and incoming client information
· Assist other admin team members with general office maintenance
· Prepare Administrative reports and other correspondence
· Support the Vision and Values of the Firm by ensuring the demonstration of our Grant Thornton Values and Expectations
· Have Diploma I Degree in Secretarial practice.
· Minimum of 3 year of working experience as a receptionist in professional organization
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office. ability to quickly team new office specific software.
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, a collaborative nature, and the ability to work in a cross-team environment
· Must be well-organized and a team-player.
Job application procedure
The selected candidates will be offered attractive remuneration and incentive in line with industry. Applicant should send their CV with referees (testimonials will be required at the time of personal interview if selected) by Monday, 1st July 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in June 2013