Jobs at: World Vision Uganda
Vacancy title: Capacity Development Specialist
Deadline of this Job: 02 /08 /2013
Job details: World Vision Uganda (WVU) is a Christian Relief , Development and Advocacy Non-Governmental Organization dedicated to working with children , families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice .
• We currently work in over 40 districts in Uganda .
• World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children .
• All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks , including criminal record where possible .
• Our Vision for every child , Life in all its fullness .
• Qualified persons to provide technical support for a proposed US Department of Labor (USDOL) program to help Ugandan youth develop the skills to secure decent work and to serve as civic leaders in their communities
• The project will also seek to enhance livelihoods for youth and their house holds , support civic engagement of youth and encourage youth to take on leadership roles within their communities .
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should hand deliver their applications plus two cover letters from professional competent practitioners . We do appreciate your interest in working with us. However , only short listed candidates will be contacted .
The Details of the Jobs above and how to apply can be accessed from our Website;
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in July 2013