Jobs at: Service and Computer Industries
Vacancy title: Human Resource and Development Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
06 /08 /2013
Job details: Service and Computer Industries Ltd is a Ugandan company which was established in 1962 to provide IT solutions throughout east and central Africa .
• Developing and updating HR policies and procedures in line with acceptable labour laws , practice and SCI vision.
• Managing employee relations , welfare and benefits in accordance with the HR policy .
• Preparation and review of employment contracts .
• Providing advice and counsel on HR management principles to all departments .
• A post graduate diploma in HR management
• A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or other management courses .
• Membership of professional HR associations is an added advantage .
• At least four years of progressively responsible experience in HR management positions .
• Strong problem solving skills and making strategic decisions .
• Ability to communicate effectively orally , and in writing
• Knowledge of national employment and labor laws
Job application procedure
Applications together with copies of supporting documents , names of three professional references plus current salary should be posted to;
Service & Computer Industries (U) Ltd,
Plot 94 William Street
P. O. Box 2109, Kampala
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in July 2013