Jobs at: UGANDA NATIONAL CULTURAL CENTRE
Vacancy title: INTERNAL AUDITOR (1)
Deadline of this Job: 16th September 2013
Job details: UNCC is a semi autonomous body established by the Act of Parliament (UNCC Act Cap. 50). It is mandated to preserve, promote and popularize Art and Culture in Uganda. The Institution has employment vacancies to be filled by innovative, self driven and competent candidates to be engaged on contract. Salary is attractive.
POST: INTERNAL AUDITOR (1)
Reports to: Board of Trustees (BOT) Audit Committee
· Verifies and validates payments before their authorization
· Ensures internal controls, procedures and systems
· Provides guidance and advice to Board and the Executive Director on proper financial procedures and regulations.
· Conducts systems audit and risk management to mitigate loss/inefficiency in order to improve financial management.
· Reviews the financial and accounting systems and records and based on internationally accepted auditing standards.
· Examines and verifies assets of the Centre
· An Honors Bachelors Degree in either Finance and Accounting or Commerce (Accounting option).
· Professional certification in Accounting (CPA, ACCA, ISACA, CIMA)
Should have at least 3 (three) years of work experience in a reputable organisation
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
· Well developed knowledge and skills in financial management
· Leadership, team – building and communication skills
· Knowledgeable of the public procurement and disposal regulations
· Financial integrity
· Analytical skills
Job application procedure
Handwritten applications with copies of relevant documents should be sent by or on 16th September 2013 to; The Secretary
Legal, Human Resource and Public Relations Committee
Uganda National Cultural Centre
P. O. Box 3187
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs