Jobs at: INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS OF UGANDA
Vacancy title: EXAMINATIONS OFFICER
Deadline of this Job: FRIDAY, 25th OCTOBER, 2013
Job details: ICPAU is the national professional accountancy body in Uganda, established by The Accountants Act. It has the legal mandate to:
• Regulate and maintain the standard of Accountancy in Uganda.
• Prescribe and regulate the conduct of accountants in Uganda.
• Conduct professional accountancy examinations in Uganda.
ICPAU seeks to recruit dynamic, visionary, courteous, self-driven, energetic and committed professionals of high integrity who can bring expertise in their fields. The ideal candidates should:
• Have a good command of the English language (both spoken and written).
• Have excellent communication and computer skills.
• Have strong leadership and interpersonal skills; and resourceful team builders/players.
• Have analytical and problem–solving skills.
• Be creative, innovative and sensitive to quality.
1. EXAMINATIONS OFFICER (1 POST) – Ref: E03/10/13
Reports to: Senior Examinations Officer.
Responsible for handling administrative work concerning
students and examinations.
1. To handle registration of students.
2. To handle examinations administration and management.
3. To maintain students’ records and database.
4. To assist in designing and reviewing the examinations’ syllabuses.
5. To assist in the marketing of the Institute’s courses.
6. To assist in the management of the Institute’s Library.
7. To participate in the production of the Institute’s training materials
8. To build and manage relationships with the Institute’s stakeholders.
9. To carry out any other duties as may be assigned.
Skills: Teaching/training; and financial management and reporting. Qualifications: Qualified Accountant. A degree is an added advantage. Experience: At least 3 years relevant working experience.
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should write to the address below describing how they qualify for the position by FRIDAY, 25th OCTOBER, 2013, quoting the Job Reference Number provided. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, three references including at least two from previous employers (if any), and functioning telephone numbers/e-mail addresses. Send your application with all the necessary documents in a sealed envelope quoting the job reference number on the envelope to the address below or by email. Secretary, Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda, 42 Bukoto Street, Kololo, P. O. Box 12464, Kampala, Uganda. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.icpau.co.ug
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in October 2013