IMPACT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS AFRICA LTD
Chief Accountant Post
Deadline of this Job:
February 27th, 2014
Margaret Thatcher Fund has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa region since 2005. Regional Office in Kampala Uganda is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
The Chief Accountant is responsible for sound financial management and planning of the fund’s operations in the Horn of Africa a. The position requires a person who is dedicated to accuracy of details while at the same time able to see tasks from a more overall perspective and one who is able to manage a large number of different donors in a busy working environment.
* Must possess a degree in accounting/management/business administration;
* Chartered Accountant certification or equivalent relevant education,
* minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in an international NGO,
* professional financial management background,
* demonstrated IT skills, knowledge of Navision an advantage,
* strong communication and inter-personal skills and excellent APS ,
* demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural team,
* proven ability to manage large and varied workloads, and
* deal constructively with stress and periods with long hours, pro-active, stable and robust character and a good team-player.
Monthly salary USD 2640 to 2740 based on skill and experience.
Group Life and medical cover.
4 days Rest and Recuperation(R&R) after 8 week in field location.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications including a one-page cover letter together with their CV (not more than 3 pages) with contacts of three professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Chief Accountant Position” in the subject heading of the email application.
The closing date for receiving applications is February 27th, 2014 at 1700 hours.
Job application procedure
Application Procedure Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications including a one-page cover letter together with their CV (not more than 3 pages) with contacts of three professional referees to email@example.com
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2014