Enterprise Uganda (EUg)
Deadline of this Job:
20th of January, 2014
Enterprise Uganda (EUg), in partnership with the Norwegian government is implementing the Strengthening Women Entrepreneurs’ Project (SWEP II) in Northern
Uganda. The 3-year project (2013- 2016) seeks to economically empower 5,000 rural and semi-rural women in Northern and Eastern Uganda (The Greater
North) to become the main vehicle for expanding production and productive capacity, increasing household income, alleviating poverty and enhancing economic
EUg is seeking to fill the following positions:
The driver shall provide reliable and safe driving services to project staff.
JOB TITLE: DRIVER
REPORTS TO: Director – Finance and Administration
DIRECT REPORT: Project Manager
CONTRACT DURATION: 3 Year
• Drive the project vehicle as assigned to him and directed by his supervisor;
• Ensure that vehicle assigned to him/her is regularly serviced and maintains
a proper service chart.
• Ensure that all journeys he/she makes are properly authorized.
• Maintain a record of all journeys made in a log (Record) Book.
• Ensure Compliance with traffic regulations.
• Carry out office logistic obligations such as photocopying, mail delivery, and
others as assigned by his superiors.
CORE COMPETENCIES: • O’ Level certificate • Classes B, DL & CM driving permit • Minimum of 5 years driving experience • Good spoken English • Good knowledge of Northern Uganda
Job application procedure
Applicants interested in above jobs should get further details from our website
www.enterprise.co.ug and send a hand-written application letters/capability
statement and CV to Executive Director, Enterprise Uganda, Plot 38,
Lumumba Avenue, Kampala by the 20th of January, 2014.
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2014