Techno Brain ,an IT Company
Deadline of this Job:
31st of January 2014
Techno Brain is the leading IT solutions, IT training, and BPO/ITES Service Company operating in Africa, USA, India, UK and UAE. Techno Brain is committed to deliver high quality, cost effective and off the shelf solutions to NGO's, Government, and Private Organizations across the Globe.
Our competences and experience span the entire spectrum of ICT solutions, IT training and BPO/ITES services. Such as Business technology and consulting, Product development, Implementation services, Systems Integration, Customer software development, IT training and Education, Business process outsourcing, IT infrastructure services, IT enabled services and Managed Services.
City / Location:
Min. years of experience:
Required IT skills:
January 30, 2014 - 5pm
• Building a profitable business.
• Providing strong leadership.
• Developing a strong infrastructure.
• Maintaining clear communications.
• Operating an organization focused on quality.
• Analysing the latest market trends and develop a Plan based on the results.
• Focus on the centre’s sales and collection goals.
• Maintain current New Horizons Marketing materials.
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring and training the team members.
• Responsible for launching & introducing latest technologies and products
• Managing the training team.
• Overall 8 experience in the industry with a minimum 4 years+ of experience in a Managerial/Leadership role in IT Sales
• Post Graduate from a reputed Institution, preferable with a science background
• Proven IT sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets
• Hands on experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
• Good Networking across the Industry
• Proven people leadership
• Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical
• Possess ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
Experience 8 - 10 years
Desired skills Sales & IT
Job application procedure
If you meet the above qualifications please send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to apply (external link)
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2014