UGANDA BAATI LIMITED
Deadline of this Job:
January 18, 2014 - 5pm
Uganda Baati Limited is a member of the Safal Group of companies, and the first one in the East African region to set up an ultra-modern Continuous Galvanizing line. We are Uganda’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roofing sheets and have the widest range of roofing products in galvanized, aluminum-zinc coated and pre-painted materials with branches in; Arua and Tororo.
We are looking to fill the following position; this challenging opportunity requires an individual who is able to demonstrate a high level of technical and managerial ability in specific areas with great attention to detail.
City / Location:
Min. years of experience:
January 18, 2014 - 5pm
• Answer all inquiries from customers and respond to customer requests, converting inquiries into opportunities and additional sales.
• Ensure that all confirmed orders are registered with Branch Manager for prompt delivery of material.
• Collect feedback from customers based on field visit reports for sales improvement.
• Provide customers with product and service information, and generate quotations as required.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues by communicating with other team members as necessary.
• Up-sell products and/or services on customer orders and quote requests by offering items related to the enquiry.
• Perform contract review before inputting sales orders (customer purchase orders).
• Always project a positive attitude when working with customers and co-workers.
• Research and resolve billing issues, invoice requests, or misapplied payments.
• Recognize, document, and alert the branch head of trends in customer inquiries.
• Maintain viable information in computer system with regards to customer and contact information.
Personality requirements for the position above:
The successful candidate will have;
• A University degree in Marketing, Business Management/ Business Administration;
• 2 - 3 Years of progressive experience in manufacturing industry, direct selling sales & marketing experience
• High degree of self-awareness
• Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office applications.
Job application procedure
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who responded to our earlier advert for September 2013 need not re-apply. Candidates with the above qualifications should please forward their applications not later than 18th January, 2014 to the address below:
Attn: Human Resource Manager
Uganda Baati Limited
Plot 14/28 Kibira Rd, Industrial Area, P.O. Box 3554 Kampala, Uganda.
Tel: (+256)414-254108/9/10; Fax: (+256)414-344602
Email: email@example.com C.C: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ugandabaati.com
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2014