Jobs at:Goodman International
Deadline of this Job:
21st June 2019
Date Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. An Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East is looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company and occupy the below position:
The Overall Responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to support Management in the fulfillment and Execution of duties to ensure efficient management of the office and effective liaison with external partners and contacts as delegated.
The Admin Assistant is expected to operate and perform to the highest professional standards with considerable Independence, Diversity, Initiative and high level organizational skills and knowledge of Goodman International Policies..
• Manage filing system and maintain up to date records of both hard and electronic files that are accessible by respective staff.
• Receive and direct all incoming correspondence by ensuring urgent mail is immediately drawn to the attention of the responsible Personnel and prompt distribution of outgoing mail.
• Organize travels and make reservations of hotel, transport, air tickets of any staff traveling out or any visitor received by the Organization.
• Coordinate and arrange conferences, meetings, for office personnel. Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports. Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Attend company meetings and record minutes where required.
• Draft and type letters for the Managing Director and other senior Managers.
• Plan and Co-ordinate events, sponsorships and volunteer activities for the company.
• Keep tabs on the available stock of office supplies, stationery, office equipment, etc. verifying what goes out and comes in and make arrangements for placing a new orders when required.
• In charge of the office equipment such as the telephone, fax machine, copier, computers, scanners and typewriters and ensure that they are strictly used on official basis only.
• Monitor, maintain and keep track of all master lists of different entities, i.e., Email address lists, staff lists, service provider lists, client lists, etc.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor and management.
Education: Degree in Administration/Secretarial studies or a related course.
Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in providing high level administrative support in a busy environment.
Knowledge in office administrative practices and procedures.
Should preferably be 25-35 years of Age.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Job Experience Requirements: : At least 3 years
• High Level of Integrity and Confidentiality
• Planning & Organising
• Attention to detail
• Good and efficient Communication
• Result Oriented
• Customer Care
Job application procedure
All suitable candidates are encouraged to apply through;
firstname.lastname@example.org by sending us;
• Cover letter
• Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
Deadline for submission is 21st June 2019
(Only successful candidates will be contacted)