- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
5 Cash Officer
Jobs at:United Bank for Africa
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
United Bank For Africa .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Supervise all tellering activities by providing service support needs
• Efficient management of cash holding and vault administration.
• Authorize all cash transactions above tellers’ limits.
• Constant review of tellers payout limit, taking into account the tellers’ error rates.
• Maintain functional branch ATMs at all times
• Conduct daily call over of transaction vouchers after the close of business
• Conduct Integrity tests on a regular basis.
• Maintain up-to-date cash tellers’ proofs and vault registers.
• Maintain Branch cash holdings within the approved insurance limit.
• Ensure zero fraud tolerance / error rates.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: A good degree in any discipline
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years’ experience in Teller functions in the Banking industry
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to email@example.com addressed to; Head of Human Capital, United Bank for Africa, Plot 2, Jinja Rd , Kampala, Uganda. Deadline for receiving applications: 22nd November 2019
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.