- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
5 Relationship Manager – Retail Banking
Jobs at:United Bank for Africa
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
United Bank For Africa .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer
needs through selling and cross selling of UBA Products & services.
• Participate in the preparation of annual marketing plans and strategies for financial
products generation to enable achievement of targeted growth objectives.
• Ensure Effective and timely customer service delivery.
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers,
establishing their needs and attending on the suitability of services
• Provide feedback on effectiveness /review of current customer processes
• Ensure that the Bank`s/Regulatory Authority ‘policies and guidelines are complied with at all
• Implement and track customer financial plan in conjunction to RM
• Cost management
• Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response
and optimum build-up of revenue Cost management
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: A University degree holder, a financial qualification or associate such as CIB, IOS,CFA, ACCA and MBA would be an added advantage
Job Experience Requirements: 3-6years experience in retail/private banking.
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to; Head of Human Capital, United Bank for Africa, Plot 2, Jinja Rd , Kampala, Uganda. Deadline for receiving applications: 22nd November 2019
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.