- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
5 Relationship Officers
Jobs at:United Bank for Africa
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
United Bank For Africa .
• Budget _ Financial KPI ( Number and Value)
• Number of accounts with incomplete documentation as a percentage of total accounts
• Quality of loan portfolio (Non-performing loans to total loan portfolio ratio).
• Number of customer complaints/Compliments – customer service
• Cost VS performance
• Core Values
Job Skills: Not Specified
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance.
• Participate in the preparation of annual marketing plans and strategies for financial
• Ensure Effective and timely customer service delivery.
• Ensure that the Bank`s/Regulatory Authority ‘policies and guidelines are complied with at all
• Implement and track customer financial plan in conjunction to RM.
• Cost management.
• Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers by \
establishing their needs and attending on the suitability of services
Job Education Requirements: A University degree holder. ACCA or CPA is added advantage
Job Experience Requirements: 2-4 years’ experience in retail/private banking
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to email@example.com addressed to; Head of Human Capital, United Bank for Africa, Plot 2, Jinja Rd , Kampala, Uganda. Deadline for receiving applications: 22nd November 2019. Find similar jobs in Ghana
Keep up with innovative ways for job search and surveillance, get announcements related to career development, and get to know the newest job openings by liking the page.