5 SAP Officer
Jobs at:Strategic Engagement
Deadline of this Job:
23 August 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Strategic Engagement, on behalf of her Client, Movit Products Limited one of the leading manufacturers of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in Uganda is sourcing suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of SAP Officers. Movit Products Limited has had its presence since 1997 dealing in personal care products striving to be the preferred choice of beauty, comfort and care products in every household in Africa by 2030. The company owes her success to her creative, determined, dependable, innovative, and enterprising people.
About the Position
Job title: SAP Officers
Reports to: SAP Super Users
No. of Positions: Five (5)
The SAP Officers will be responsible to learn, execute, review and support the implementation of the ERP areas to meet the business needs of Movit Products limited in any of the following modules; Finance, Human Capital, Sales, & Distribution, Material management and Production planning. The Job holder will closely work with end users to deliver, maintain, trouble shoot and enhance ERP functionality. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the compliance to documented SAP process their SAP Module.
• Evaluate and Audit User SAP access rights and give recommendations.
• Support in the development and maintenance Change management documentation for requested changes.
• Participate in initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality as per Best Practice.
• Drive the adoption of newly implemented business process through the change management process by training end users.
• Conduct Regular Training Sessions with End users in SAP Best practice Support and Process user rotation to ensure Business continuity.
• Ensure compliance to existing processes and reporting standards as per Best practice.
• Monitor End-User performance and recommend action for improvement.
• Support business implementations by sharing best practice like configuration skills. • Recommend or Employ available tools (e.g. the service desk) tools to facilitate incident and problem solution and ensure closure.
• Participate in SAP release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
• Conduct, participate and give guidance during user requirements gathering, blue print and documentation designing.
• Learn and Support business implementations by sharing best practice like configuration skills.
• Train & Mentor Other Users to take up same role.
Working Relationship and Work Environment
• Working with the entire staff and departments in Movit.
• Maintain good relations with key associate company external agencies.
• Office based and ability to manage urgent demands.
• Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit highest degree of flexibility in terms of working time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• The suitable candidate should be in possession of at least a degree in any business-related.
• Prior Experience working with SAP in respective is an added advantage.
• Ability to work in a team, strong supervisory team, coaching Knowledge.
• SAP Certification in respective module will be an added advantage.
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their CVs and academic documents to email@example.com NOT later than Sunday 11:59PM, 23rd August 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.