- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Assistant Manager Projects
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Monday, November 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the Assistant Manager Projects will be responsible for leading in the project planning process, identify dependencies, coordinate different task owners and monitor systems and processes to ensure that the project objectives are achieved within the company policy and procedures framework .
• Draft coordinated plans and activities to support the implementation of the project in a timely manner.
• Prepare work plans for various components of the project on a quarterly basis. Monitor progress and develop suggestions for corrective actions, if necessary.
• Carry out internal and external stakeholder engagement in the project development process. Track and monitor the implementation and changes in the various projects.
• Prepare monthly progress updates on the projects to the Chief Finance Officer Identify and communicate any potential issues or risks that could affect the progression of the project Review projects and project deliverables to ensure they are aligned with the intended goals and objectives
• Perform project close out activities and submit reports to the project sponsor or Functional Manager.
• Maintain crucial project documents which track project progress and ensure that all documents are accurate and have been accepted by the Project Manager.
• Closely monitoring the project schedule and deadlines for each project to ensure deadlines are adhered to and report any potential delays to the management team
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application, including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three (3) professional referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience by close of business 22 November 2019.
For the full details about this position, and how to apply;
Kindly log onto our e-recruitment platform via https://www2.deloitte.com/ke/en/careers/executive-search-recruitment.html
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.