- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Commercial Analyst (Manager)
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Monday, November 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Executive Chairman, the commercial analyst will act as the business expert responsible for supporting the business decision making process through data analysis, competitor scans, performance insights in order to improve efficiency and performance .
• Conduct an analysis of the business' commercial performance and highlighting
• opportunities and potential risks.
• Coordinate the formulation of the business operating plans, budgets and monitor progress towards their achievement Identify and draw attention to important business trends and opportunities to maximize return while minimizing risk.
• Conduct financial analysis of the commercial monthly performance; update the Chief Commercial Officer on performance highlighting opportunities and potential risks.
• Support the commercial business in analyzing variances reports, variations from stated strategies at Category, Brand, Product and Stock Keeping Unit.
• Monitor Category, brand, product, Stock Keeping Unit and Channel profitability and provide insights to the Commercial Department on opportunities for scaling in terms of price, volume and positioning.
• Provide support to the Category team in computation of marketing spend effectiveness
• Return on marketing investment (ROMI) Identifying cost saving opportunities and assist the commercial team to implement them.
• Participate in financial modelling and develop user friendly data driven reports
• Participate in the process of developing project performance reports and ensure real-time reporting and integration in the finance system reporting.
• Monitor the trends and developments in the sector, industry and the fields of cosmetics and other house hold items
• Participate in the analysis of pricing to ensure an optimal price of products is achieved.
• Drive effective cost and investment management
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application, including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three (3) professional referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience by close of business 22 November 2019.
For the full details about this position, and how to apply;
Kindly log onto our e-recruitment platform via https://www2.deloitte.com/ke/en/careers/executive-search-recruitment.html
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.