- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Post Bank
Deadline of this Job:
29th October 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Post Bank Uganda Ltd is a government owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on being the market leader in advancing financial inclusion. The position below has fallen vacant, and qualified persons are invited to apply.
1. Role: Management Accountant
Reports to: Head of Finance .
Key Result Areas.
• Participate actively in the preparation of the, monthly and annual Budget
• Developing the budgeting process & attend budget meetings
• Review expenses against budget on monthly, quarterly and annual basis and advise management accordingly
• Prepare variance analysis & Commentary
• Preparation of monthly & annual bank wide performance reports
• Preparation of Management reports
• Preparation of Executive Committee reports
• Participate in the pricing structure of the bank.
• Preparation of product performance reports
• Handling monthly Head count template
• Review of Payroll
• Handling of WHT, LST, PAYE & Corporation tax
• Ability to think critically, analyze problems and make sound decisions.
• Good Report writing and presentation skills.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with the Microsoft, excel and suite applications.
• Budgeting, budget monitoring and analytical skills
• With minimal supervision, manage high volume of work-flow efficiently
• Proactive, problem solver, accountable and result oriented
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Integrity, a hard worker and ability to manage change.
• Demonstrated experience in measuring and tracking performance
Minimum qualifications, Skills and abilities
• Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• Professional Accounting Course (ACCA, CIMA or CPA) is a Must
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Commerce, Business Administration
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
The following should accompany the application
• Detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic documents and testimonials
• Applicants address and day time telephone contact
• Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society.
Applications must reach the address below by Tuesday 29th October, 2019 at 5.00 PM
Head of Human Resources
Post Bank Uganda Ltd, Plot 4/6 Nkrumah Road
P.O Box 7189
Tel: +256 417 157 200, Toll free line: 0800217200,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.postbank.co.ug
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.