Security Guard Supervisor
Jobs at:Agilis Partners Group
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Summary: Security Guard Supervisor
Organization: Asili Farms Masindi Ltd (Member of Agilis Partners Group)
Duty Station: Uganda
Asili Farms is a fully-mechanized farming company that manages dual-season production of high quality maize and soybeans for supply to regional food processors. Asili became operational in January 2014 and is currently farming on over 5,000 ha of land in Western Uganda under a conservation agriculture and precision farming approach to maximize yields efficiently and sustainably.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Making daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Deploy guards in his/her location strategically to ensure maximum utilization of their capability.
• Conduct internal patrol to ensure the following is observed:
• All fences and gates are intact.
• There is no malicious damage/vandalism of company property
• There is no fire any ware (intended or accidental)
• There are no unwanted persons/items on the premises.
• To ensure deployed guards are on their points.
• Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
• Taking statements from culprits
• Scanning guards identification of guards
• Making duty roaster and deployment
• Monitor weekly offs, annual leave and attendance
• Routine inspection of registers i.e. vehicle movement book, occurrence book item books and other documents
• Enforcing company instructions, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and general Rules and Regulations
• Conduct security briefing to guards through parade on changes and new instructions
• Ensuring inbound and outbound are cleared.
• Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
• Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
• Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
• Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
• Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
• Interfacing with Saracen/external security contract.
• Incident reporting
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant should preferably hold a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with a pass in English and Math. Deep knowledge and understanding of security procedures, good English Command (reading and writing): 2 years relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, academic documents. Two reference letters from professionals who are well aware of the candidate’s work ethics. A letter from the LC 1 Chairperson of the candidate’s locality and a copy of the candidate’s identification document AS ONE PDF DOCUMENT to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 29th October, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.