You can now have your CV on a sharable link so that we can easily and painlessly keep sharing it with your potential employers. Use these few steps to create and add your CV sharable link.
Advantage of a CV Shareable link to a job seeker:
- You have absolute control of the CV accessibility to others. You can turn on or disable accessibility within Google Drive.
- Your CV is actively viewed by Employers while you do other things
- With just your Gmail Account, you can always come back to this page and update your sharable link with a new CV at anytime.
Advantages to Employers
- Have access to the most advanced sorting tool by Google team to find exactly what you want and how you want it.
- You do not need to open hundreds of CV to know what is there, simply hover on a sharable link to see the first part of the CV.
- Convenience, Simplicity , and Effectiveness in recruitment is all converged on one page.
Go to https://drive.google.com with your GMAIL account logged-in and follow the steps below to create your CV sharable link.
Step 1: Click New on the left. Then click File Upload
Step 2: Choose the location of the CV and upload it. You will see a message below:
Step 3: Locate the CV file you have uploaded, right click it and select share from the list of options.
Step 4: Copy the link CV link via the copy button. Do not change anything else. Paste that link in the form above and submit.