2 Child Development Officers - Supporter Donor Relations (CDO-SDR)
Jobs at:Faith Evangelistic Centre t'l
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 27 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Shall serve as an advocate for participants and their caregivers.
• Take lead on correspondence and communication of participants' sponsorship and its update.
• Monitor and track records of child participation in the program.
• Work closely with the local church in developing their child and youth ministry.
• Shall be responsible for cognitive and economic development of the participants.
• Age not more than 35 years.
• Christian maturity characterized by a strong Christian testimony, a heart for ministry and knowledge of the scriptures.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
• Hands on experience MS Word, Excel and Power Point plus knowledge of Internet.
• Should be a good steward, of high integrity, exhibiting homes of participants to provide training and support. Travels for correspondence, conferences and trainings should be expected. Will sign and abide by a statement of commitment to child protection.
Job Qualification specifications.
• A minimum of a Diploma in Development Studies, Social Work, Education, Business Administration (Accounting or management option), Law, Social Sciences, mass communication and records management. Possession of a Degree in the related field is an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants must address their applications to; the umbrella leader Faith Evangelistic center Int'l Uganda, P.O.Box 376 Kasese Uganda. ALL applicants shall scan and send their hand-written applications and CV with two referees including their contacts, photocopies of academic documents, Marriage certificate (for marrieds) and stamped Letter of recommendation from the applicant's local church pastor to this authorized email. firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday 27th November
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR FURTHER ENGAGEMENT
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.