2 Customs Clearance Officers
Jobs at:China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, October 05 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, September 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter abbreviated as CPP) is a professional company specialized in construction for energy storage and transportation, devoting itself to delivering quality project and service thus to create wealth and value for the society. China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. (U), Ltd was established on 31st November 2014.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for logistics and customs clearance.
• Assist Procurement manager to draft Tendering document, Bidding Evaluation Report, logistics and custom clearance Contracts etc.
• Track Execution Progress of contracts and orders.
• Communicate with logistics and suppliers and EPcmC located in Uganda as customs clearance services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in clearing and forwarding role.
• Proven working experience as a logistics and customs clearance officer.
• Knowledge of service supplier resource and Uganda and international logistics and customs regulations.
• Talent in negotiations and networking.
• Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
• Strong team player
• A medical certificate within one year.
• A certificate of good conduct.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandans with the capacity and willingness to work with CPP in the position mentioned above should send applications, academic papers and CVS as one PDF attachment to CPP Human Resource Office through e-mail: email@example.com
Subject of the email should be Job Application for Customs Clearance Officer.
NB: Women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 5th/October /2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.