2 Locum Medical Officers
Jobs at:Infectious Diseases Institute
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 31 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position holder will provide technical assistance to ensure timely and quality attainment and sustenance of HIV epidemic control interventions in supported districts. The position holder will provide technical assistance to ensure timely and quality attainment and sustenance of HIV epidemic control interventions in supported districts.
• Design, monitor and report on key activities related to HIV/AIDS/TB treatment scale up.
• Support mentoring activities for HCWs in relation to HIV/AIDS/TB care and treatment.
• Support roll out of National HIV treatment guidelines and related guidelines in HIV/TB care.
• Provide on call/distance TA support for the handling of complicated HIV/AIDS/TB cases.
• Support Quality Assurance of HIV//TB services at facilities and recommend corrective action.
• Provide technical assistance in planning related to HIV/AIDS/TB care and treatment
• Provide team lead roles for the field office technical supervisory teams.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and surgery.
• Postgraduate training in project planning and management will be an added advantage.
• Specialized training in HIV/AIDS management will be an added advantage.
• Active Registration with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council required.
• At least 2-3 years of HIV/AIDS/TB clinical experience.
• Experience in providing technical Assistance to large scale HIV HSS interventions within MoH structures and systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience in HIV/AIDS/TB management.
• Good working knowledge of HIV/AIDS/TB programs, strategies, processes and techniques used to plan, develop, implement and evaluate results of HIV/AIDS programs.
• Excellent communication& interpersonal skills plus the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Knowledge of USG programming policies and regulations
• Willingness to work and live in rural areas is required
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.