2 Production Trainers
Jobs at:Capital Law Partners & Advocates
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, February 10 2024
Date Posted: Monday, February 05 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The employee is responsible to execute the Production trade training program at UPIK, giving lectures and practical training to the trainers. Assist in the training and development of UPIK staff for the Production related topics.
Designs, develops, delivers and revises technical and safety training modules and courses that provide for both theoretical and on-the-job and safety training. Manages course material (print out, distribution. The Production Trainer and Assessor is responsible for providing support to the Production Leadership group to ensure their respective teams are competent to operate the equipment safely and reliably on the facility.
• Higher Ugandan Diploma (HND), or equivalent, level in Process engineering essential.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in O&G industry and understands the Production requirements of
• O&G and HC production, utility and processing plant and equipment within all areas of the
• operating facility
• Confirmed Assessor with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Competence Assessment
• Permit to Work-ISSOW
• Certificate of Assessor and Verifier (OPITO, SQA or equivalent)
• CMMS (SAP, Maximo...)
• Remote Technologies and Mobility Devices
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your application by e-mail to Capital Law Partners and Advocates at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is Saturday 10th February 2024 at 5:00pm EAT. Note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Direct or indirect canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.