2 Sales Executives - Outsourced
Jobs at:Tata Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 24 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder shall build business by promoting products to customers and negotiating deals with the aim of maximizing sales.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Follows the sale process set by the company, creates brand awareness in the market
• Follows up customers through mails, phone calls and visits to achieve sales targets.
• Establishes Customer requirement and guides on the vehicle purchase for the actual purpose
• Follows up Debtors on a regular basis to maximize payment collections for vehicle
• Closes deals in the earliest possible time.
• Reports daily on activities performed, plans vs achievement and pipelines.
• Coordinates with all stakeholders and ensures smooth delivery process
• Ensures customer satisfaction with the product
• Notifies customers for warranty services
• Attends trade exhibitions, conferences & submits reports on time.
• Creates an updates customer data base
• Listens attends to customer's complaints, and records for appropriate take action.
• Atain CSI target scores; based on monthly report from TML
• Penetrates new markets & business opportunities; Provides market intelligence to the Line Manager
• Ensures Sales process, documentation are in compliant with the Company Policy
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, develops solutions and reports
• Diploma Degree in Marketing Excellent communication and negotiation skils Provides excellent customer care;
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• Collaborating and influencing skills Confident with excellent market inteligence skills.
• Market inteligence Valid driver's license;
• Driving manual cars and pickups.
• IT skills will be added advantage.
• Update vehicles status to customer, sending Quotations,
• Up keeping of job cards along with all documents; Based on KPI sheet and JD.
• Time and Cost adherence for vehicle repairs Same day delivery, with repeat repair (<3%)
• Generate revenue to meet target set
• Prepare quality and timely daily, weekly, monthly reports to Line Manager with the SAP B1 system.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your application with copies of curriculum vitae in one document of not more than Smbs to: Human Resources, Tata Uganda Limited, Plot 52 Lugogo By-pass, PO Box 7153 Kampala Uganda. Email:email@example.com. Closing date: 24th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be on a rolling basis. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic cancellation of application.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.