34 Machine Helpers , Detergents
Jobs at:Mukwano Industries
Deadline of this Job:
03 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Machine Helpers (34 Positions), Detergents
Reporting To Machine Operator/ Shift Supervisor, The Successful Candidate Will;
Key Result Areas:
• Preventive maintenance of production machines.
• Operate production machines efficiently in the absence or guidance of a machine operator.
• Control wastage of materials.
• Ensure housekeeping guidelines are adhered to.
• Adhere to health and safety practices.
• Assist in loading raw materials in the machines.
• To oversee housekeeping around the machine area.
• Ensuring that the products produced are of good quality.
• Detect and report any faults to the machine to the Machine Operator.
• Any other duties assigned by the Machine Operator.
Job Ref. No. MIUL/MH/DS
Educational Qualifications And Experience
*Uganda Certificate of Education.
*1-year relevant experience in a manufacturing plant.
Skills & Professional Attributes Required
• Good communication skills including reading skills.
• An aptitude for math.
• Mechanical ability.
• Physical strength and stamina.
• The ability to work in high places.
• The ability to get along well with co-workers.
• The ability to keep up to date with changing technology.
• The ability to do precision work.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If finding & hiring great talent excites you, we would like to get into a conversation with you. Interested candidates should visit our website i.e www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line. All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 19th September to 03rd October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Disclaimer: Beware of fraudulent job offers. Mukwano Industries (U) Ltd does n
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.