Jobs at:Norvik Enterprises limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, February 09 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Accountant
Norvik Enterprises limited is looking for an Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
• Preparing financial analysis and reports. Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations, tax audits and tax returns.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance by investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Preparing local, and special tax returns.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Participate in financial operating standards setting and in forecast process. Provide input into department’s goal setting process
• Prepare financial statements and monitors budgets
• Plan, assign and review staff’s work. Ability to train, manage and provide technical support to junior staff as required or assigned.
• Support month-end and year-end close process and ensure compliance with GAAP principles
• Work with collections personnel to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
• Performing any other accounting and work-related duties as assigned
Job Experience and Knowledge
• BSc degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting or relevant discipline.
• Relevant certifications (e.g., ACCA, CMA or CPA) will be preferred
• Minimum relevant experience of 3yrs
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Job Specific Competencies
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Tally
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.