Jobs at:Truenorth Africa
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, February 14 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Accounts Payable
Reports To: Chief Accountant
Context And Environment
EACOP Ltd is fully engaged with the construction of the pipeline.
Missions / Job Dimensions
• The Accounts Payable is based in Kampala.
• More than 900 invoices and expense claims expected monthly.
• EACOP Ltd is a UK company, domiciled in UG with a permanent establishment in TZ; it has 4 shareholders, TotalEnergies, UNOC, TPDC and UNOC. It is to build and operate a 1442 km oil pipeline from Hoima (UG) to Tanga (TZ
• Receive invoices from vendors, control that they meet the requirements, post the receipt and submit for approval
• Liaise with other departments, Cost controllers and Contract & Procurement
• department for invoice approval, purchase orders & call offs creation/release, goods/service receipts; sort out issues
• Liaise and respond to vendors and internal inquiries
• Reconcile monthly supplier statements, identify discrepancies and make corrections where necessary
• Assist the Chief Accountant during external audits (statutory and financial, fiscal, shareholders, national authorities)
• Timely processing and posting of vendor invoices & expense claims for payment
• Follow up of vendors’ accounts
• Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or Business administration – ACCA Level 2
• Knowledge of Workday or similar ERP, Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum 3 year experience within an Accounting Department
• Organizational, team spirit and interpersonal skills
• Excellent level in English (spoken & written)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
You can apply by submitting your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Accounts Payable – by 14th February, 2024
All application documents Must be in either PDF or MS. Word.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.